viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

Revolution


Hi guys. Today I tell you the story of how I met y…I’m kidding. I tell you the story of this picture.

I took this photo in 2011, when me and my partners decided to storming the school.  Last night I knew about a suffrage for validate the radicalization of the secondary students protest, and I had an idea of the destiny of Liceo de Aplicación.

So, the next morning I go to school and all the student body was agree with the action. The teachers, inspectors and the director were evacuated, our parents supported us and the student centre ordered us to deploy all our canvas with our emblem (LDA around laurels) and messages against the Piñera’s government.

I was taking pictures all day, because I wanted show to others emblematic schools, like Carmela Carvajal or Manuel Barros Borgoño, how we participated of the new student revolution in Chile.
See you next Friday!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mati! Your photo is amazing, I remember this year because my school, National Institute, too was taken for us, the students, for exactly seven months.
    Well, visit my blog: 12thmansblog.blogspot.cl
    See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!!!! This photo surprises me, becouse in the south the students dont being together for claim their rights. Good for the students of Santiago.

    ResponderEliminar