viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

My little pets!

Hi everyone , today I will talk about my pets. I have a dog called Pelusa, and she is 12 years old. Yes, she is a very old dog, but she is still protecting my house like a young  pet. Pelusa is a mixed breed-dog, one part dachshund and cocker spaniel by other side. She’s so sweet and spoiled, a cheerful pet that doesn't hurt anyone. Also, she hunts cats, rats and birds no matter her age.

My other pet is my cat. She doesn't have a name, but my family calls her Loca. She is one year and eight months old (we adopted her last year), and she is like an hurricane!
Loca is a siamese cat and sometimes I think she’s really crazy. She hunts bugs and moths (once she gave me one), runs like the devil for my house, sleeps all day and in the night jumps on the sofa. She destroys all things in the way, but we love her a lot.

My last pet was Canito, a dachshund dog. He died last week, at the age of twenty years (yes, a very old dog). This little pet never was spoiled, but my mom loves him too much: he was her dog, her pet, her baby.


See you next Friday, bye bye.

    

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mati. Canito was twenty years old! It's much! Maybe is better for him sleep for ever, and remember: all dogs go to the heaven.
    And about Pelusa, is very beautiful.

    See you later, Mati.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cute Pets! I'm really sorry about Canito :( but remember all the dogs go to the heaven!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my friend :) i want to have a Loca!!!!!!! i really want a cat, soooooo if your cat get pregnant one day, call me jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi my friend :) i want to have a Loca!!!!!!! i really want a cat, soooooo if your cat get pregnant one day, call me jeje

    ResponderEliminar