viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Favorite Movies

Hi everyone, today I tell you about the movies that I love. First, I must write about A clockwork orange. This is a film was directed by Stanley Kubrick, who based in the book of Anthony Burgess. The movie tells us the story of Alexander DeLarge, a violent junky teenager who suffer betray of his friends and is tortured by the government.

Another movie that I love is Melancholia, a drama film written and directed by Lars Von Trier. This art film tells about two sisters with personalities very different: one of them is a depressive woman, and the other suffers anxiety. During the weeding of Justine (Kristen Dunst, one of the sisters), a planet called Melancholia is about to collide with Earth.

The last one is Kill Bill, an American two-part film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. In this movie The Bride (Uma Thurman) is a killer who find the revenge for her and her ‘‘dead’’ child. One by one, The Bride fight with all members of the killer organization that betrayed her until kill the big boss: Bill.


I recommended the three movies, I’m pretty sure they like you. Cheers. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I saw A Clockwork Orange and i love it, i want to read the book some day. I never seen Kill Bill and Melancholia, but i heard that this was very good movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Mati! I too saw A Clockwork Orange. The first time that I saw it, I was very child, so I didn't understood, but recently I read the book, then watched again the movie and I discovered that is an amazing story, with a great message.

    Well, see you, bye.

    ResponderEliminar