viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Expectation for a new semester

Hi guys! Today I tell you somethings about my expectations for the semester.

Well, I hope pass all my subjects in my college, specially my class of report. My teacher, Juan Pablo Cárdenas is one of the most teachers on Icei, but his subject is very hard. I love my degree more than the last year, because now the subjects are very interesting. For example, In Photography we take photos with our cameras in the city; In Knowledge's problems we talking about philosophy and life, etc.

In my previous post I told you that I love videogames. One of my favourites is League of legends. This game is based in ELO rating system, and depends of your performance to stay in differents leagues, one most difficult than other. I work everyday for to get better my techniques.

There are two books of my interest, Logia by Francisco Ortega and Issue Zero by Umberto Eco. I hope buy booth and will read this before Christmas. Also, I will buy mi ticket for Morrissey's show in Movistar Arena (I love his music!).

See you next friday my friends. Cheers c:!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Lucero, your blog is so fun, but is so nerd play league o legends. that is so bored but if you like is your problem
    hope to see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Photography with teacher Marcela Anabalón it´s the best! I hope you have a great semester, Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar