viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

My life in 100 words

Hi everyone! My name is Matias Lucero and I'm a journalist student of University of Chile. I was born in 1994 - I'm 21 years old- and currently I live in Puente Alto, the bigger commune of Santiago with my mother and my little brother.
In 2007, when I was 13 years old I started secundary school in Liceo de Aplicación. I stay there for seven years, untill 2013 when I graduated. One year later, University of Chile became my alma mater. I was relacionated with this university since 2012, when I was accepted in Summer School.
In my free time I like play videogames on Pc or PlayStation and play rock songs in my guitar. Also I like watch movies and series like Friends or How I met your mother.

3 comentarios:

  1. hi lucerini! how are you? i didn´t know that you like to play the guitar, but a knew that you like to sink .When you sing a song is cool because you have a rockstar voice, may should go to "the voice Chile"
    see you later friend
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi really love how i met your mother!!!!. I always belive that Maipú it's bigger than Puente Alto. I like the style of your blog. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Mati! How are you? Since when you started playing guitar? I hope to hear you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar